WSR Rules & Regulations
WSR believes that it is important that members, administrators and parents associated with the Club should,at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
our Discord channel. More detail on our licenses can be found on “join us” page.
- Bronze – Awarded to all new applicants or members returning after more than two years absence. Entry level bronze license allows participation in all our cup series events and standalone specials
- Silver -Awarded after sufficient participation in bronze events (4 minimum) having demonstrated required levels of conduct to the satisfaction of admins. Silver can be revoked if deemed necessary.
- Gold -Awarded to long serving community members at WSR administrators discretion. Gold is given to member who have proven track record of clean and fair race conduct and active community members.
STANDARD SCORING SYSTEM
- 20 points
- 17 points
- 15 points
- 13 points
- 11 points
- 10 points
- 9 points
- 8 points
- 7 points
- 6 points
- 5 points
- 4 points
- 3 points
- 2 points
- 1 point
Fastest Lap; 1 point
Lead a lap ;1 point
Percentage of race to complete in order to score ; 75%
EVENT GENERAL INFORMATION
GENERAL DRIVING RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
A driver may not have more than two wheels off the racing circuit. Drivers intentionally placing their cars as shown for a gained advantage be it lap-time or for position can expect penalties.
A driver is to drive only within the confines of the track. Any driver found cutting corners / chicanes may attract a penalty.
Formation lap: The aim of the formation lap is to ensure everyone’s FPS/lag is at a safe level. If a driver notices any FPS or lag issues on the formation lap it is recommended they would pull off safely to the side of the track and drop to the end of the line.
- Drivers are responsible for their actions during the formation lap, and are subject to increased penalties for damaging other drivers.
- Drivers shall maintain a safe but reasonable distance to other drivers, following the order based on starting position (drivers should alternate with the car to their immediate right/left, and should not be immediately behind the car ahead on the grid)
- Drivers are expected to maintain a smooth pace under 100 kmh around the track.
- Drivers are not allowed to stop or dramatically slow down on the formation lap.
- Drivers shall not perform burnouts to warm up their tires or brake checks. This leads to accidents and does not significantly impact your cars performance.
- Drivers who spin, or otherwise drop out of place in line, during the formation lap must not attempt to pass other cars in order to regain their place. In this circumstance a driver should safely blend into formation lap traffic or wait for the field to go past before rejoining track, then carefully make their way through the grid to their assigned starting spot.
Race is the most risky phase for incidents to occur. Races are not won on the first lap. There is a higher probability of ruining another drivers race by taking unnecessary risks on the first lap.
Lap one of every WSR race is classed as a Redzone. This begins with the formation lap and extends through the start of lap two. WSR allows racing into turn one and during lap one but we expect drivers to exercise caution and restraint. Failure to do so carries severe penalty
Restarts will only occur due to server malfunction. Otherwise, restarting a race is not an option.
Racing Etiquette can vary and be viewed differently by different users. WSR has formulated our own guide for reference and should be understood by members.
Every incident as a result of poor etiquette is unique. Stewards use this guide to base their views on, however many factors can be at play so not every incident can be clearly defined by this guide. Stewards views take precedence in that situation.
To view this page please click here.
WSR Stewards panel is made up from of five long serving members to give independent review of issues, incidents and maintaining driving standards.